Every team member needs guidance and support
You might observe them, spot minor areas where they can develop and have a quick chat. These kinds of coaching conversations happen frequently in the workplace and are relatively stress-free.
But what happens if there is a wider gap between your expectations and their performance or conduct? You will probably know when the time is right to have a more serious – and potentially uncomfortable – conversation. This guidebook bundle lays out some proven techniques for handling challenging conversations.
Contents of this guidebook
- Employing GROW and other models
- General tips
- Dealing with emotionally charged behaviour
- Dealing with conflict
- Influencing techniques
Includes these video podcasts:
- How to use GROW for challenging conversations
- How to use DESOP for challenging conversations
- How to handle emotionally charged behaviour