In this guidebook we explore the key elements of learning and how you can take a pro-active role in helping your team.
As the saying goes ‘if you always do what you’ve always done, you will always get what you’ve always got.’ Therefore, to reach and then keep achieving outstanding results you need to keep evolving both within a team and at a personal level.
Contents of this guidebook
- Key elements of learning 1 - Feedback
- Key elements of learning 2 – Self-Awareness
- Key elements of learning 3 – Ways We learn
- Key elements of learning 4 – Learning Styles
- Types of discussion 1 - Coaching
- Types of discussion 2 - Mentoring
- Types of discussion 3 - Counselling
Includes these video podcasts:
- Key elements of learning and development
- How to undertake instructional coaching